AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

charlie baker's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I've just been looking at a video fly round I built in 2003 on Accurender. It's grea…"

charlie baker replied Mar 12, 2018 to AccuRender Studio for AutoCAD

87 Oct 5, 2019
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"so, roy, have you seen the numbers for auto cad for mac yet? how are they doing? 201…"

charlie baker replied Feb 2, 2012 to accurender and autocad for mac

13 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Miguel Tano Adanes

"maybe it's an area of market expansion once people know about the gaps in the indust…"

charlie baker replied Aug 19, 2011 to mirrors don't seem to be reflecting as they should

10 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"much as i thought, but thought i'd better check, i gave my agronomist the proportion…"

charlie baker replied Aug 19, 2011 to mirrors don't seem to be reflecting as they should

10 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"this is getting there now - image attached, haven't remodelled mirror steelwork yet…"

charlie baker replied Aug 13, 2011 to mirrors don't seem to be reflecting as they should

10 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"you're a star thanks for the first reply - i can see the outline now but  in your ot…"

charlie baker replied Aug 8, 2011 to mirrors don't seem to be reflecting as they should

10 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"the trees don't translate! just empty space where they used to be - there was a mess…"

charlie baker replied Oct 21, 2010 to talk to me about the plants - please

16 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by akinlolu olugboji

"the tree editor is not in the program at all! that might have been worth mentioning…"

charlie baker replied Oct 20, 2010 to talk to me about the plants - please

16 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by akinlolu olugboji

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Maciej posted photos
Tuesday
N` Goraw replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"thank you a lot for this"
Apr 12
Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service