AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Hi Roy,

I note that you are continually rebuilding AccuRender nXt – Is AccuRender nXt work in progress? Will you get to a point where it will be complete? Should I be continually downloading the latest build?

Also are there any plans in future to produce a comprehensive user’s manual? Don’t get me wrong the forum is a great resource for a newbie like me but I am not comfortable having to constantly ask for help. Most of your members seem very advanced and I wonder how they have come to be so proficient?

Views: 587

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry - 32bit
Thanks-- I'll try to reproduce using a 32 bit system.
Opened with no problem on my 32 bit system too.
When i first open this file it was on a 32 bit machine with no problem. I could try save it as a 2011 version for you. Where do I send it?

Hi Akinlolu,

That is very generous of you - Are you able to upload it to here? that way other users who have a similar problem can use it..Many thanks Sean

Even when compressed it is 10MB and there is a 5MB limit here.
OK Akinlolu - In that case just email it to me at sean.casey@highbury.ac.uk and I'll give it a try. Many thanks in advance...
Thanks Akinlolu - Unfortunately still no luck! Never mind, when I return from holidays I'll have another go and call on a few of my friends who are computer wizards and see if they can crack it. Many thanks for helping.
Sean, Buen dia. Que hardware tienes? que caracteristicas?

Hi Jorge, I bought my PC second hand and to be honest can't remember the specification of it. Does anyone know how to interrogate one’s own computer to find out the specification, processing power, memory etc..I’m like this with my car - I know how to drive it but am not particularly interested as what’s under the bonnet...I do know that it is red though and could do with a good clean!

download free CPU-Z and GPU-Z and run it. All information you need will be there :)

It's unlikely this exploration into your computer will be fruitful-- it hardly ever is.  I did check.  This drawing should not be producing proxy warnings.

I would download a clean copy of Peter's sample drawing and extract it to a new folder.  Try loading the drawing into AutoCAD without loading nXt.  Don't do anything else.  In particular, do not save it.  Let me know if you get the proxy warning.

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Maciej posted photos
Apr 16
N` Goraw replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"thank you a lot for this"
Apr 12
Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service