AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

We're up to Build 0082.  This new major release of the AccuRender and nXt product line now includes a plugin that works entirely within AutoCAD just like previous versions. It's got a ton of new features and is available for free for a while.  Take a look and let me know what you think.

See the Download->AccuRender Studio menu items for more details.

Views: 2156

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No plans yet.  The new stuff is being designed to be much easier to port.  If I go that way, the first target will likely be Rhino for the Mac.

Good Morning, Roy

I downloaded AccuRender Studio this morning (version 1.0.97.0) and after installing the software, bringing up Autocad (Ver R13), running NETLOAD, installing  ArStudioAcadPluginR19.dll and typing ArStudio , I received an error message: Unhandled Exception "Unable to load DLL 'Shore.dll'.   

AutoCAD r13, WIN 7 Pr0.

Did I miss a step in the install process?

Rich Rosemann

Don't recognize that dll name-- are you sure you've got it right?

My bad.  The correct spelling is Shcore.dll.

Yep-- looks like that's not available in Windows 7-- Windows 8.1 or greater.  I'll need to see what I can do, but I may not be able to get to it for a couple of weeks.

Thanks Roy. I'm sure I can exist for a couple of weeks.

I'm almost sure I had the program loaded and running on this machine some time ago.

I'm also almost sure I'll win the lottery.

Rich

You can go back a version or two using the Update Manager that's provided in the folder called AccuRender Studio updates if you want to use it right now.  I'll take the "Stable" property off of 097 so it won't nag you for an update.

Maybe hold off on that-- I'm looking at the code right now and I may try to fix this today.

Just uploaded Build 0100-- give it a try and let me know.

Good morning Roy.

Looks like a successful load. AR Studio is up and running.  No errors.

I'll do a test run later.  Should be no problem.

Thanks Roy

Rich

Thanks-- sounds good.

Roy,

Can you explain in a few words the difference between Nxt and Studio?

Or is there anywhere a post wich explains the differences?

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

James Bloomer posted photos
Aug 3
Peter Milner posted photos
Jul 30
James Bloomer posted photos
Jul 24
Peter Milner commented on Peter Milner's photo
Thumbnail

home office 05

"Yes. We used to hide a little soft toy bear called Fret in our sets back in the day when we used photography. We then created a 3D version of Fret and included him in many of our renders. If you have a look at the images in my Ambus 2014 album, you…"
Jul 24
Kevin Lockwood commented on Peter Milner's photo
Thumbnail

home office 05

"Do you ever hide stuff in your scenes? I used to have my dog Joey in EVERY render. Sometimes an icon on a monitor or in a window reflection, or book cover."
Jul 23
Rich Hart replied to Paul Jackson's discussion Bricscad
"No, we still haven't written an interface for Bricscad 20."
Jul 23
Peter Milner commented on Peter Milner's photo
Thumbnail

home office 01

"Thanks George. I've had to produce quite a lot of lifestyle images in a short space of time. It's challenging coming up with so many different settings and layouts."
Jul 22
George Ioannidis commented on Peter Milner's photo
Thumbnail

home office 01

"Those are all exceptional Peter. Top notch job, as always."
Jul 17

© 2020   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service