AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Hi, I have a question to ask, excuse me show indoor effect should use what kind of lighting form? Preset lighting da is less than ideal effect.thanks.

Views: 406

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

moreover, while testing, pathtracer shows you sooner if your lighting setup is good or not.
Thank Peter Milner, your files I've seen it, this method is wonderful, your indoor work lets person envy, later please take counsel, pain.
 Hello ,peter ,I want to ask you :what  the  principle of the setting of indirect bounces ?

I think it gives you more accurate lighting in shadow areas.

Normally I leave it at 1 if there is plenty of light, as higher values will slow the rendering process.

This example is only lit by 3 small windows so most of the light in the room is indirect.

Here's the same rendering with Indirect bounces set to 1.
Excellent!  thanks!

Hallo Peter,

Is there any way to combine the Interior Daylight preset (with Daylight portals turned on) with some additional light sources in the scene? You know, you sometimes need to illuminate some dark corners or something like that. Could you give some hints?

Yes.

Under the Lighting Advanced tab, just turn lights on. Then add whatever you like.

I always keep interior lights on a separate channel to the exterior light so that you can play with the balance later on.

I heaven't been using channels before, but now, after quick try I see it's great technology that solves a lot of my problems. Thanks a lot.

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Maciej posted photos
Apr 16
N` Goraw replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"thank you a lot for this"
Apr 12
Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service