AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

First shot at interior daylighting since AR3, 60 passes and still going, will those dining chairs ever resolve? Being at it for two hours now. Latest build, default light settings except for the colour tone down to 0.5.

Any pointers at this stage is highly welcomed.

Views: 678

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No problem.

Here's the model.

I had to strip out my wood materials as they made the file too big.

Attachments:
Thanks to Peter, Roy and all that contributed to this post. At 200 passes I know have this and in so doing up my skill in Accurender Nxt by several noches.
Nice.  Post it to the gallery when you get a chance.

No one told me that interior daylighting and path tracer need a lot of pass to resolve as to interior lighting, also path tracer  with just 200 passes and about 2 hours was looking nice.

TThis so far is 496 passes and over ten hours, how many more passes do I have  to go?

Some of them take a lot of work.  In this case you've created a very difficult lighting problem-- almost all of the light is indirect, much of it bouncing off of glossy surfaces.  Another 500 should probably do it.  Peter is fond of 2000 passes....

Nice rendering.

"Fond" is not the word I'd choose.

Oh I know-- it's pretty brutal.
665 passes and still going, by tomorrow I believe I would mak the 1000th mark.

I always run Pathtracer renders overnight or over the weekend.

That way I almost look forward to going in to work in the morning to see the results.

That I believe is what I would do next time but with this am stuck. Also means keeping the electric generator running all night can only do tthat at home or sleep over in the office. Wife would never like that.

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023
Maciej posted photos
Jun 6, 2023
Marko Stout replied to Peter Milner's discussion Comotion
"Is comotion still om progres? I need to make some moving parts in NXT!!"
Apr 7, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service