AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Hi All,

I have an opportunity to do 10 interior renderings for an 8,000 SF house. Client is looking for examples but while I have done interiors it's be more on the small kitchen and living room variety. If anyone has any high end renders of large scale highly detailed residential interiors I am more then will to teaming up with you on this project if I am able to land it.

Just post here your examples and we will go from there.

Thanks

Chris Fox

Views: 259

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There's no difference between rendering a small room and a large room except there's more modelling and detail required. The principals are the same: use real world lighting values, high quality non-repeating textures and take care with composition.

Thanks Peter. I understand from a modeling and rendering standpoint the approach is the same. But what I am looking for is if anyone has had the opportunity to create renderings of high end architectural interiors. My portfolio  includes work I have done for home builders but those images are of small simple kitchens, living rooms, and bedrooms. In order to land this job I need to present myself or team with more grand images.

Hola Cris, tal vez podria colaborar contigo. Algunos ejemplos de mis trabajos estan en esta blog. O bien podrias consultar mi pagina ( www.wix.com/arqtojorgelara/arquitecturadigita l). Saludos.

Hi Jorge,

Thank you for your reply, I viewed your website and your images are stunning! However, the architecture you are rendering is very modern. I am looking for images that present more traditional interiors, such as Colonial and Victorian. If you have something like that please forward. Thanks again!

Chris

Chris: gracias por los comentarios. He tenido la suerte de realizar arquitectura moderna, sin embargo, la ultima palabra la tiene el cliente. Que tipo de imagenes necesitas? Seguamente podre contribuir con mi granito de arena a que tu cliente este satisfecho en el producto fnal. Saludos

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Peter Milner replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio
"Yes, the glass material translated as Refractive automatically."
Dec 23, 2020
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio
"Yeah-- like I mentioned the caustics are accurate but could be annoying.  Things that might alter it include changing the sun angle so it's not striking the chair's metal surfaces so directly, changing the roughness of the chair…"
Dec 23, 2020
"Here's the latest render using metallic materials. The chrome now looks a lot better. I do feel though that the reflected light on the back wall is too bright."
Dec 23, 2020
"Ah-- so that's a function of the material type.  The standard material won't give you a mirror anymore.  You need to change the material to metallic and you should get something more familiar.  Use the Type popdown on the…"
Dec 18, 2020
"Pacing a mirror on the back wall (reflections = 1.0, noise = 0.0), you can see the difference more clearly (top image is nXt)."
Dec 18, 2020
"You can see from these two images that there is definitely something wrong with reflective surfaces. It appears the light is being reflected, but not objects or textures. In the nXt version (top image), the carpet texture is being reflected in the…"
Dec 18, 2020
"It's interesting-- overall the quality of this interior is very high for that short amount of processing, and may be acceptable for certain scenes.  In this one, however, there are some reflective caustics that are taking longer to…"
Dec 17, 2020
"ARDECAL now works. Here's the image after 10 minutes of rendering. I do have a slight concern that reflective surfaces seem rather dull. This is particularly evident on the end frame of the desk and the base of the chair."
Dec 17, 2020

© 2021   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service