AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

J. Brown's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"I have a few at 3000x2000. They take forever! Still get pixilated. Might be a video…"

J. Brown replied Apr 25, 2018 to 4k tv's and rendering size

3 Apr 25, 2018
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"My mistake.. all it was is a dumb setting that had turn on the shadow and remove the…"

J. Brown replied Apr 5, 2018 to RPC

2 Apr 5, 2018
Reply by J. Brown

"OK, i am lost... Some one explain to me how to run NXT on the cloud.  I set up my re…"

J. Brown replied Jul 12, 2016 to Cloud rendering

32 Oct 6, 2017
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"i have an issue with the new update 355. It isn't letting me do big files like 348 i…"

J. Brown replied Mar 22, 2016 to walkabout resolution & function not working when rendering image

5 Mar 22, 2016
Reply by Rich Hart

"i tried both ways and i couldn't actually tell from the rendering which way was bett…"

J. Brown replied Nov 13, 2013 to material bump direction

10 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Maciej

"So the "darker areas" on this .jpg wouldn't make much of a difference between positi…"

J. Brown replied Nov 13, 2013 to material bump direction

10 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Maciej

"I just went to photoshop and the background. I think I had my channels set wrong. go…"

J. Brown replied Oct 18, 2013 to Nxt Image Editor

4 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by J. Brown

"sorry, the .nxtimage is 8 megs and the upload isn't letting me send it, trying again."

J. Brown replied Oct 18, 2013 to Nxt Image Editor

4 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by J. Brown

"WOW! I was just opeing IE to send a "please add a way to organize the materials bett…"

J. Brown replied Jul 17, 2013 to Wishlist & Interface Updates

12 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by Maciej

"It use to work great, now it is not. I will try a smaller model like you said. Anyth…"

J. Brown replied Apr 17, 2013 to Render Farm Errors

5 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Daniel Hargreaves posted a discussion

Accustudio

I know this is hard to believe, but Accustudio is over 20 years old. It has been quiet for a couple of years now at the site. I'm looking to hand it off to the next generation. Is there anyone interested in working on the site and eventually taking over the ownership of it?See More
Tuesday
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Peter Milner's discussion AR Studio texture editing
"Currently only one texture per component and one bump map.  There is a blended material which allows more complex permutations-- most people do texture blending in photoshop. Solid textures refer to the granite/marble/wood procedural…"
Monday
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Peter Milner's discussion AR Studio testing
"Yes, it will be different.  Typing arstudio should be roughly the same operation as "running a quick test render"-- it may be a little slower, and the first time you type it, it will certainly be slower (it was before). …"
Monday
Peter Milner replied to Peter Milner's discussion AR Studio texture editing
"A further question: What is a solid texture?"
Nov 28
Peter Milner replied to Peter Milner's discussion AR Studio texture editing
"Okay. Another question on textures: In nXt you can layer different textures and bump maps to create a more complex material. For example, the Oak veneer material (image attached) uses two bump maps: one for the grain and one for the flecks. In…"
Nov 28
Peter Milner replied to Peter Milner's discussion AR Studio testing
"It's more that, when putting a render together, I work on the model, run a quick test render, go back to the model to adjust/add things, run a quick test render etc etc. Having to close studio down and then re-open it every time I want to…"
Nov 28
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Peter Milner's discussion AR Studio texture editing
"For AutoCAD I don't think you need to manipulate this-- leaving it alone should work.  It's there for other applications (Rhino, Sketchup, etc.) which permit multiple sets of texture coordinates on the same mesh-- native AutoCAD…"
Nov 27
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Peter Milner's discussion AR Studio testing
"There's an autocad command for tagging objects as lights-- it's called something like arstudiolight-- I'll check. ***** You can start an out-of-process final rendering and close ArStudio down and continue to work without shutting the…"
Nov 27

© 2019   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service