AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

I have a bunch of plants (cacti) i need to import from AR4. I can import the plant itself but i can't figure out how to point the AR4 plant to the right material or map. I can not figured out how the old paths worked for plants. I read the other post similar to this but "tricky" processes isn’t an any help.

Where are the plant materials actually stored in AR4?

I have ar4 installed on an winxp machine, but nXt is installed on my win7 machine. They have a shared network drive that i want to point all my materials to. My first thought is to edit the plants in Ar4 and point all the materials and maps to a library on the server, and then make sure that same directory is pointed to in nXt...

Any suggestions? Any place to get good cacti and saguaro?

Views: 565

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL, don't take this the wrong way, but that is not really a saguaro. Here are blocks I ended up using.

here is the file. cacti for all who need one.

Looks like it turned invisible :D

Looks similar to this. 
J. Brown said:

LOL, don't take this the wrong way, but that is not really a saguaro. Here are blocks I ended up using.

OK, my dwg cacti didn't upload (big file) so here is the rendering with them... there are a few photshop ones in the front but for the most part, they are all models. Thanks for your help all. I love the accurender users. They understand deadlines and post help right away!

Attachments:

Share via dropbox

J. Brown said:

OK, my dwg cacti didn't upload (big file) so here is the rendering with them... there are a few photshop ones in the front but for the most part, they are all models. Thanks for your help all. I love the accurender users. They understand deadlines and post help right away!

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Rich Hart replied to Paul Jackson's discussion Old versions of nXt for AutoCAD
"There is a bug in the logic to find the version with the closest date to your license number that occasionally finds the farm install instead. You should be able to simply download the install the NK21 or the OA30 version from the link I posted…"
21 hours ago
Paul Jackson replied to Paul Jackson's discussion Old versions of nXt for AutoCAD
"Thanks Rich. I also popped-in my license code to the checker, it came up with nXtFarm64_0355.exe Seems to be the render farm though?"
22 hours ago
Rich Hart replied to Paul Jackson's discussion Old versions of nXt for AutoCAD
"This page: http://www.renderplus.com/php/get_all_downloads.php#nXtRender lists all of the versions of nXt for AutoCAD currently available for download. The version from Nov 2014, NK21, will work with your license bought in 2013."
22 hours ago
Paul Jackson posted a discussion

Old versions of nXt for AutoCAD

Is it still possible to download old versions (bought in 2013), of nXt for AutoCAD? Got a new PC, but cannot find my installation file. Thanks.See More
22 hours ago
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Peter Milner's discussion Reflected background brightness
"Almost certainly.  A fix may be difficult at this point.  The code has not been touched in years."
Aug 21
Peter Milner posted a discussion

Reflected background brightness

In Accurender I can turn up the brightness of the reflected background, but when I send the same render to the farm, it renders as the default brightness.Possibly an oversight or a bug?See More
Aug 21
Alfons Akamp posted a discussion

Accurender für Bricscad

Es gab vor einiger Zeit mal eine Version Accurender nxt für Bricscad.Wird es das in Zukunft wieder geben z.B. für Bricscad 19 oder 20??Wäre super, denn dann könnte ich meine 3D Modelle die ich mit Accurender rendere auch mit Bricscad rendern.See More
Aug 15
Kevin Lockwood replied to Nutan Desai's discussion Old Plants
"Hey, Guess what I found. Plants! There are 3 install EXE files zipped. I assume this comes with all the textures and maps. ar3_plant1.zip ar3_plant2.zip ar3_plant3.zip"
Aug 13

© 2019   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service