AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Hi,

I have a regular license for last nXtRender, but I had to format the PC and reinstall AutoCAD 2014. Now the problem is that every time that I type "nXt", the program always asks me to authorize the product, and the windows shows me that I have only 24 days left for trying. When formatting the PC, the name of the machine has changes... does it have to do with the problem? Thanks.

Views: 437

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If your license was from before January 1, 2013, you wil need to download version 318 from the bottom of this page.

http://nxtrender.com/download/?utm_medium=download_tab

I do see a license for nXtRender which may have been purchased by you through your Forum email address. I will send another copy of that license to that email address.

If you have your license number, you will need to re-enter it for the new machine.

If it does not accept it, send an email to authorizaton@renderplus.com and we will get it straightened out.

Al

Thanks Al, seems to work now. Maybe it was due to the different machine name.

Errata: it does work until I reset the machine and start a new acad session. Will e-mail to the address you gave me. 

Problem solved: I had to rename the machine back to the previous name when I first installed the licensed nXt.

I'm glad that solved your problem.

We are having a problem with the license numbers "sticking" between sessions of AutoCAD, and have a fix for it which we should be able to release next week.

Well... actually I could rename the machine just because it is the same machine (Cudgel method!). But in case of a new workstation I wouldn't like to change the name as I use it to identify through the network.

This should work as well, you use the Replace Computer button at the bottom of the licensing Wizard and tell us which computer is no longer being used.

I am having the same issue... I tried emailing my request to the email below but it bounced back

send us an email at support.renderplus.com.

Al

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Peter Milner replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio
"Yes, the glass material translated as Refractive automatically."
Dec 23, 2020
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio
"Yeah-- like I mentioned the caustics are accurate but could be annoying.  Things that might alter it include changing the sun angle so it's not striking the chair's metal surfaces so directly, changing the roughness of the chair…"
Dec 23, 2020
"Here's the latest render using metallic materials. The chrome now looks a lot better. I do feel though that the reflected light on the back wall is too bright."
Dec 23, 2020
"Ah-- so that's a function of the material type.  The standard material won't give you a mirror anymore.  You need to change the material to metallic and you should get something more familiar.  Use the Type popdown on the…"
Dec 18, 2020
"Pacing a mirror on the back wall (reflections = 1.0, noise = 0.0), you can see the difference more clearly (top image is nXt)."
Dec 18, 2020
"You can see from these two images that there is definitely something wrong with reflective surfaces. It appears the light is being reflected, but not objects or textures. In the nXt version (top image), the carpet texture is being reflected in the…"
Dec 18, 2020
"It's interesting-- overall the quality of this interior is very high for that short amount of processing, and may be acceptable for certain scenes.  In this one, however, there are some reflective caustics that are taking longer to…"
Dec 17, 2020
"ARDECAL now works. Here's the image after 10 minutes of rendering. I do have a slight concern that reflective surfaces seem rather dull. This is particularly evident on the end frame of the desk and the base of the chair."
Dec 17, 2020

© 2021   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service