AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Hello team

Wanted to first of all thank everyone for responding quickly to my queries especially Roy and Peter.

I started out working on Exteriors on an experimental basis with Ar3 in my other hand for finallized work but I had not expected to generate final work from Nxt so soon, and I have!

I must admit I like a lot of new things in Nxt

- The loading model situation is gone! Now the model is there on demand

- I must admit the non-stop render engine seems bizarre but its actually really good!

- I love the save Tif with Alpha option

- I like the environmental settings and options

- The Material Editor is tricky and it will take some work to get the imported AR3 materials to run smoothly but seems positive

Some tricky things which will take some getting used

- Setting a Cam in CAD and using that in Nxt was tricky but it a quick learn

- Moving around  with invisible arrows (mouse pointer) is tricky in Walkabout but I think I got the hang of it

- The Plants editor is really tricky and Im still trying to figure out how to resize the plants.

Attached is a raw render image.

Cheers

Views: 232

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lighting is relative.

If you only have one light source, the wattage will make no difference as the auto exposure will always compensate.

Daylight will always overpower artificial lights as it's thousands of times brighter.

In general use real world values and then use the exposure and burn controls to get the desired image.

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Dizzy Gosnell posted photos
yesterday
George Ioannidis posted discussions
Monday
George Ioannidis commented on Peter Milner's photo
Thumbnail

sven-home ambus exec lifestyle 01

"Very professionally looking render! Looks very photo-realistic."
Monday
James Bloomer posted photos
Aug 3
Peter Milner posted photos
Jul 30
James Bloomer posted photos
Jul 24
Peter Milner commented on Peter Milner's photo
Thumbnail

home office 05

"Yes. We used to hide a little soft toy bear called Fret in our sets back in the day when we used photography. We then created a 3D version of Fret and included him in many of our renders. If you have a look at the images in my Ambus 2014 album, you…"
Jul 24
Kevin Lockwood commented on Peter Milner's photo
Thumbnail

home office 05

"Do you ever hide stuff in your scenes? I used to have my dog Joey in EVERY render. Sometimes an icon on a monitor or in a window reflection, or book cover."
Jul 23

© 2020   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service