AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

This problem was already mentioned on the forum - the walkabout window doesn't update sometimes. You've promised, Roy, to add an upload button - it could be helpfull.

Alex

Views: 356

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Try closing and re-opening in the meantime.
Off course, I'm re-opening the walkabout window, I'm saving the drawing, regenerating it ect. Nothing happens. Re-opening the drawing helps off course, but it's not a solution...

If that's actually true, there may not be anything I can do.  Closing and opening the window does everything a refresh button would do (and more)-- it basically starts again, asking AutoCAD for the current drawing.  My WalkAbout display, BTW, refreshes correctly as soon as I move the camera or make any view change.

Try to put together a simple example for me and I'll see if I can reproduce it.  Be as specific with the steps as possible.  Upload it when you're ready using Support->Upload a File

Has this been solved or a work around discovered?  It happens in virtually every model I do.  Everything works perfectly to a point, then the walkabout window stops updating itself?  I've tried to delete everything and reload, that doesn't work.  The only thing that works is to save, close autocad and restart.  Which becomes quite cumbersome when trying to finish a model - having to save and reload every 5 minutes to see how the changes look.

Any help from anyone?

If you're working with 2d wireframe, switch the active viewport to one of the 3d view types such as Wireframe or Realistic.  This should fix the problem.

I just deleted everything in the drawing except the actual 3d work and now it appears to be reloading fine (in conjunction with your suggest Roy).. we'll see how it works moving forward.

Thanks.

Roy Hirshkowitz said:

If you're working with 2d wireframe, switch the active viewport to one of the 3d view types such as Wireframe or Realistic.  This should fix the problem.

You can have non-3d stuff in the drawing.  It shouldn't affect it.

I just opened another model that I had similar problems on.  If I delete anything before i change the view type (shaded, wireframe), it remains in the model if after it updates after changing the view type.  Very strange.

Open file, load nxt, load walkabout.

Delete one solid, reload model, solid still there in walkabout.

Change view, reload model, solid still there in walkabout.

Delete more solids, reload model, original solid (noted above) still there, newly delete solids (after view change) removed from model. 

Very peculiar.

The problem is in conjuction with AutoCAD and, as Roy said, is connected with using 2D wireframe.

If you make a change to the drawing in plan view 2D wireframe after nXt has been loaded, the change doesn't register in the Walkabout window.

If you then switch to 3D wireframe the change won't show in AutoCAD either. However, any subsequent changes will now show in both.

Gavin Lock said:

I just opened another model that I had similar problems on.  If I delete anything before i change the view type (shaded, wireframe), it remains in the model if after it updates after changing the view type.  Very strange.

Open file, load nxt, load walkabout.

Delete one solid, reload model, solid still there in walkabout.

Change view, reload model, solid still there in walkabout.

Delete more solids, reload model, original solid (noted above) still there, newly delete solids (after view change) removed from model. 

Very peculiar.

At least now I know why it is happening and can prevent (or remedy) it the next time.

It has been the only thing I have really disliked about new the version.

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Maciej posted photos
Apr 16
N` Goraw replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"thank you a lot for this"
Apr 12
Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service