AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

S. Jaisimha's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hmm, I guess we'll have to use decals. Just that the decal needs to be applied to ea…"

S. Jaisimha replied Dec 4 to Material with stretch map (not tile)

2 Dec 4
Reply by S. Jaisimha

"Wow, some good tips and tricks there. Thanks George and Garret. I'll put this in use…"

S. Jaisimha replied Nov 15, 2016 to Lighting advice needed

14 Nov 22, 2016
Reply by Jan Verzelen

"Thanks Garret. The reason why we are using the Standard engine is precisely because…"

S. Jaisimha replied Nov 14, 2016 to Lighting advice needed

14 Nov 22, 2016
Reply by Jan Verzelen

"I added a sun to the layout and this seems to be the best I can do. How can I get i…"

S. Jaisimha replied Nov 12, 2016 to Lighting advice needed

14 Nov 22, 2016
Reply by Jan Verzelen

"Wow, thanks Garret. I'll surely be spending more time on getting the Sun right! It s…"

S. Jaisimha replied Nov 10, 2016 to Lighting advice needed

14 Nov 22, 2016
Reply by Jan Verzelen

"Thanks George. Your advice about using Path or Hybrid engine is appreciated. My prob…"

S. Jaisimha replied Nov 10, 2016 to Lighting advice needed

14 Nov 22, 2016
Reply by Jan Verzelen

"Thanks for replying George. I tried a displacement map, but I am having serious tro…"

S. Jaisimha replied Jul 29, 2015 to Bump map for material

3 Jul 29, 2015
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"This is the output of SxSTrace when using APPLOAD: =================Begin Activatio…"

S. Jaisimha replied Mar 22, 2015 to Nxt Render not even opening in 2014 Student version of Auto Cad

9 Mar 22, 2015
Reply by S. Jaisimha

"No Appload doesn't work either. Rich, I'll check SxSTrace and update here. I was ab…"

S. Jaisimha replied Mar 19, 2015 to Nxt Render not even opening in 2014 Student version of Auto Cad

9 Mar 22, 2015
Reply by S. Jaisimha

"Dependency Walker on the offending ARX shows this"

S. Jaisimha replied Mar 18, 2015 to Nxt Render not even opening in 2014 Student version of Auto Cad

9 Mar 22, 2015
Reply by S. Jaisimha

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

mike makki replied to mike makki's discussion inspirational images by mike makki
Friday
mike makki replied to mike makki's discussion inspirational images by mike makki
Friday
"yes.. the new 9pro.. i also understand lumion has a plugin for Rhino i did this in 9 with timelaps"
Friday
S. Jaisimha replied to S. Jaisimha's discussion Material with stretch map (not tile)
"Hmm, I guess we'll have to use decals. Just that the decal needs to be applied to each object, instead of selecting them all and applying as a material, which will be much much faster when I have more than 30-40 objects to which the material…"
Dec 4
Thorsten Hedrich posted a photo
Dec 2
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to S. Jaisimha's discussion Material with stretch map (not tile)
"I don't believe we have anything that automatically scales to object size.  Decals might not be as horrible a workaround as you think-- they need to be scaled per object anyway.  There is an import option for textured meshes-- these…"
Nov 30
mike makki commented on Maciej's photo
Thumbnail

view 002 small

"there goes the porsche again.... surely ... not the same one ..:D:D:D:D..."
Nov 29
S. Jaisimha posted a discussion

Material with stretch map (not tile)

Is there any way to create a material where the image map stretches across the object, instead of tiling?For example, the attached image "Jaali.jpg" is the material map I want to stretch across any object I apply it to. But it always seems to tile it across the object, as shown in the "Sample output.jpg".I can't use the object decal option, since the object that the material is applied to is not always the same (i.e., it can be applied to multiple objects and the size of these objects are not…See More
Nov 28

© 2018   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service