AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Kyprianos Arnaoutoglou's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Akinlolu, The reason is probably dust which has accumulated below the scroll…"

Kyprianos Arnaoutoglou replied Apr 27 to Scroll Mouse

4 Apr 28
Reply by akinlolu olugboji

"The dog...is it the same on every scene? :P"

Kyprianos Arnaoutoglou replied Dec 29, 2017 to end of the year animation show case

14 Mar 30
Reply by mike makki

"Check out the following: http://www.dell.com/us/dfh/p/alienware-laptops However I th…"

Kyprianos Arnaoutoglou replied Aug 2, 2017 to Refurblished Alienware Laptops

2 Aug 3, 2017

"Great work as always mr. Maki. Next time add more girlz :P PS Are all these done wi…"

Kyprianos Arnaoutoglou replied Apr 14, 2017 to images from 2017 by mike makki (enjoy)

10 Apr 15, 2017
Reply by mike makki

"Kevin you probably mean the Windows 10 smartscreen function. I think it can be disab…"

Kyprianos Arnaoutoglou replied Apr 14, 2017 to New Rendering Work Station

7 Apr 17, 2017

"Very nice George!!"

Kyprianos Arnaoutoglou replied May 14, 2016 to Interior - rest corner

16 May 22, 2016
Reply by George Ioannidis

"Hello and thanks for the clarification."

Kyprianos Arnaoutoglou replied May 10, 2016 to IRender NXT 7.0

2 May 10, 2016
Reply by Kyprianos Arnaoutoglou

"thanks for the info."

Kyprianos Arnaoutoglou replied Mar 16, 2016 to inspirational animation showcase 2016

3 Mar 16, 2016

"Very nice as always mr. Makki. Obviously its rendered in Lumion, but what do you use…"

Kyprianos Arnaoutoglou replied Mar 16, 2016 to inspirational animation showcase 2016

3 Mar 16, 2016

"Thanks for the information!"

Kyprianos Arnaoutoglou replied Apr 4, 2014 to ANIMATION

10 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by mike makki

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Peter Milner's discussion Frosted glass
"Not yet.  It's not quite like that-- where you can offload certain portions.  It's more like an all or nothing proposition."
Oct 12
George Ioannidis replied to Peter Milner's discussion Frosted glass
"Thank you Roy. The more physical based effects nXt has, the more realistic pictures it will compute. All of those need a lot of computing power under (or on top of) our desks though. Are you doing any move to engage GPUs on rendering process in nXt?…"
Oct 11
"Most are using nVidia's stuff for denoising-- it's pretty impressive. They are reflective caustics which you get automatically in the new engine-- yes, I think they come from sunlight striking the chair bases.  They should be pretty…"
Oct 11
George Ioannidis replied to Peter Milner's discussion Frosted glass
"Nice! Many path renderers are introducing denoising features with good results. I have a question on those images Roy: the bright elliptical spots on the wall between the two windows are reflection caustics from highly reflective surface on the…"
Oct 11
"I've been experimenting with nVidia's denoiser (requires one of their GPUs) in the new Image Editor.  Very promising-- here's regular and denoised.  Click on each image to see it full size:"
Oct 10
"I'm experimenting with nVidia's denoiser-- requires one of their GPUs.  Here's the original and denoised in the new Image Editor:"
Oct 10
Peter Milner replied to Peter Milner's discussion Frosted glass
"Thanks for looking into this Roy, I'll do a few tests of my own."
Oct 8
"Looks like the Thin switch isn't being used?  Ignore that part: I substituted Sandpaper bump (strength = 0.2) for roughness in the acrylic material.  These are using the hybrid engine:"
Oct 8

© 2018   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service