advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Why the fireflies.

Interior lighting scheme

30 lights 25W all spootlights

packet tracer 20 passes

Views: 830

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As soon as I'll be free from some peculiar cases which have arise lately (as a result of government's offices serious mistakes and ommisions) I'll give it a try. Not sure about the result though... :D

P.S.

"Gitche Manitou" is the "Great Spirit" of Native North American nations and tribes. Don't you remember Karl May's books about Winnetou and Old Shatterhand? Ah, I forgot, you are too young for that my friend :D As for the goats and lambs... well... visit my country the Easter time just to have a small taste of all this... ;)

I use autocad only unless the plans when it came to me came from somewhere else but I do not believe so as autocad would have reported so when opening the drawing.

This is something else-- it's possible the original drawing had legacy (ar3/4) data in it and that caused some of the units confusion.  The procedure I used to "fix" it actually set the INSUNITS to something wrong then back to the right value.

It should but the legacy data have long being converted (as I do not have AR3/4 on my systems anymore)

It's still likely the source of the error.  The ar3 scale and the INSUNITS were probably never synched up.

After the unit fix.

The legacy materials are indeed the culpit here as I see it in another drawing, only chaging to 5 and back to 4 of the insunits, also corrected the material defination (even those with maps) without my having to reset the scale of the maps one by one, they all adjusted correctly by themselves.

I must add to after changing the insunits value to 5 and back to 4. You double click on a materail(with maps) in the material tab to open the ME and close it back immediately in AutoCAd viewport you should notices the material scaling correctly without even having to regenerate the viewports.

looks great now. You did a fine job with the floor also. Just curious, when you put the glossy switch off, do you still have problems with the fireflies?

Hi Akin,  only one thing, I think in IMHO that you can move the lights that are in front of the columns. Too much reflection on them.

You are right about that, missed it. Thanks.

shouldn't the tile material change align with gout line? Seems like your material mask has shifted to the left. Those would be a ton of odd tile cuts.

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Maciej posted photos
Tuesday
N` Goraw replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"thank you a lot for this"
Apr 12
Tom Jarvi posted photos
Mar 12
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a photo

Render 1 copy (1)

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's scenes. I dont have the file. I photo-matched it in sketchup and rendered in nxt render for autocad.I just retouched it and increased the resolution.
Dec 20, 2023

Render 1

This is a remake of one of Peter Milner's renders.I dont have the file. I photo-matched the scene in sketchup and rendered with nxt render in autocad.I replicated it.
Dec 18, 2023

00001 copy

An office render i did recently.Critics and comments are welcome.Its one of the frames of a walkthrough animation i did recently.I used sketchup to model, exported to autocad and rendered with nxt render.
Nov 22, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL posted a discussion

nxt render Course/tutorial

Good day Sir,I want to know the number of people that would be interested in a nxt render course because i plan to create one.Please send me a prompt reply if you are interested.Just sayHi am in.Checkout a walkthrough i just created recently with nxt render for autocad after modelling in sketchup and then post-producing in photoshop.…See More
Nov 5, 2023
OYEBANJI EMMANUEL replied to N` Goraw's discussion ACCURENDER NXT FOR WALKTHROUGHS
"Good day Sir, Hope this message meets you well. I just completed a short walkthrough of an office. Its down here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4p5Iyiq5MiSK137UT1eH3POuiI5ZLDA/view?usp=drive_link"
Nov 5, 2023

© 2024   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service