AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

In light of the new nXt organisational changes, does anyone feel it would be a good idea to organise the forum into categories such as:

Rendering Software (Roy)

User Interface and Post Processing (Al)

Rendering Advice and Comment (Everyone)

Views: 409

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, Work In Progress to me is when I get struck or in need of help of particular effects which I throw open to the forum for inputs. 

Please forget my previous post. Stuck on my previous bookmark I didn't realized that there is new structure of the forum. Looking good, I would expect just some further categorisation in sub-part of AutoCAD main branch. But hey, what do I know anyway? ;) Looking really better than before.

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

James Bloomer posted photos
Monday
Peter Milner posted photos
Jul 30
James Bloomer posted photos
Jul 24
Peter Milner commented on Peter Milner's photo
Thumbnail

home office 05

"Yes. We used to hide a little soft toy bear called Fret in our sets back in the day when we used photography. We then created a 3D version of Fret and included him in many of our renders. If you have a look at the images in my Ambus 2014 album, you…"
Jul 24
Kevin Lockwood commented on Peter Milner's photo
Thumbnail

home office 05

"Do you ever hide stuff in your scenes? I used to have my dog Joey in EVERY render. Sometimes an icon on a monitor or in a window reflection, or book cover."
Jul 23
Rich Hart replied to Paul Jackson's discussion Bricscad
"No, we still haven't written an interface for Bricscad 20."
Jul 23
Peter Milner commented on Peter Milner's photo
Thumbnail

home office 01

"Thanks George. I've had to produce quite a lot of lifestyle images in a short space of time. It's challenging coming up with so many different settings and layouts."
Jul 22
George Ioannidis commented on Peter Milner's photo
Thumbnail

home office 01

"Those are all exceptional Peter. Top notch job, as always."
Jul 17

© 2020   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service