AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Paul Jackson's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the prompt response. Glad I'm not the only one having problems with camer…"

Paul Jackson replied Oct 25, 2013 to Camera Controls.

3 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"The Standard engine."

Paul Jackson replied May 10, 2013 to Reflecting an image/photo.

3 May 10, 2013
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"Is the nxt Studio being designed to import a variety of CAD formats or just DWG? Any…"

Paul Jackson replied Feb 20, 2012 to Update

12 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"Yes, I tend to render a lot of 2D elevations (in AR4 at the moment), taken from3D mo…"

Paul Jackson replied Jan 23, 2012 to AutoCAD View

11 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by akinlolu olugboji

"Quite a few here... http://www.accustudio.com/index.php?option=com_remository&It…"

Paul Jackson replied Dec 22, 2011 to Create Water Material

6 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Paul Jackson

"Don't know if they're still there in Nxt, but in AR4 you had  'Pick Walkabout Perspe…"

Paul Jackson replied Mar 31, 2011 to Walkabout view control.

12 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"Think i may have answered my own question. Using the Increment slider and the arrow…"

Paul Jackson replied Mar 31, 2011 to Walkabout view control.

12 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"Have found out what the problem was. During the material conversion process it seems…"

Paul Jackson replied Mar 28, 2011 to Using AR4 with NXT installed.

10 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"No, nothing moved."

Paul Jackson replied Mar 25, 2011 to Using AR4 with NXT installed.

10 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"No, same thing. Materials all show ok in 'Assign material' box, but (decal assigned …"

Paul Jackson replied Mar 25, 2011 to Using AR4 with NXT installed.

10 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Rich Hart replied to Charles Farmer's discussion AccuRender
"Sorry for the problem you are having getting support. I had replied to your support emails but had not heard respones back from you. Perhaps our support system emails are ending up in your spam filter. I'll resend those emails directly to you,…"
yesterday
Charles Farmer posted a discussion

AccuRender

Purchased a new subscription to Autodesk. When I logged into Autodesk, it automatically upgraded my version I was using and installed 2021 version. Now my AccuRender NXT does not work nor will it load on 2021 version.I have spent the last 3 weeks trying to get support but I am not receiving anything.I have paid and downloaded the latest version of NXT but it's not working nor is the support working. Having been an NXT CUSTOMER for many years, I am extremely disappointed in the support.Not sure…See More
yesterday
Peter Milner replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio
"Yes, the glass material translated as Refractive automatically."
Dec 23, 2020
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio
"Yeah-- like I mentioned the caustics are accurate but could be annoying.  Things that might alter it include changing the sun angle so it's not striking the chair's metal surfaces so directly, changing the roughness of the chair…"
Dec 23, 2020
"Here's the latest render using metallic materials. The chrome now looks a lot better. I do feel though that the reflected light on the back wall is too bright."
Dec 23, 2020
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio
"Ah-- so that's a function of the material type.  The standard material won't give you a mirror anymore.  You need to change the material to metallic and you should get something more familiar.  Use the Type popdown on the…"
Dec 18, 2020
"Pacing a mirror on the back wall (reflections = 1.0, noise = 0.0), you can see the difference more clearly (top image is nXt)."
Dec 18, 2020
"You can see from these two images that there is definitely something wrong with reflective surfaces. It appears the light is being reflected, but not objects or textures. In the nXt version (top image), the carpet texture is being reflected in the…"
Dec 18, 2020

© 2021   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service