AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Paul Jackson's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the prompt response. Glad I'm not the only one having problems with camer…"

Paul Jackson replied Oct 25, 2013 to Camera Controls.

3 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"The Standard engine."

Paul Jackson replied May 10, 2013 to Reflecting an image/photo.

3 May 10, 2013
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"Is the nxt Studio being designed to import a variety of CAD formats or just DWG? Any…"

Paul Jackson replied Feb 20, 2012 to Update

12 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"Yes, I tend to render a lot of 2D elevations (in AR4 at the moment), taken from3D mo…"

Paul Jackson replied Jan 23, 2012 to AutoCAD View

11 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by akinlolu olugboji

"Quite a few here... http://www.accustudio.com/index.php?option=com_remository&It…"

Paul Jackson replied Dec 22, 2011 to Create Water Material

6 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Paul Jackson

"Don't know if they're still there in Nxt, but in AR4 you had  'Pick Walkabout Perspe…"

Paul Jackson replied Mar 31, 2011 to Walkabout view control.

12 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"Think i may have answered my own question. Using the Increment slider and the arrow…"

Paul Jackson replied Mar 31, 2011 to Walkabout view control.

12 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"Have found out what the problem was. During the material conversion process it seems…"

Paul Jackson replied Mar 28, 2011 to Using AR4 with NXT installed.

10 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"No, nothing moved."

Paul Jackson replied Mar 25, 2011 to Using AR4 with NXT installed.

10 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"No, same thing. Materials all show ok in 'Assign material' box, but (decal assigned …"

Paul Jackson replied Mar 25, 2011 to Using AR4 with NXT installed.

10 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

NeilPhilipNebrija posted photos
13 hours ago
Enrico Gheno replied to Enrico Gheno's discussion problem with textures distribution
"Thank you very much Roy, I will try these setting"
Wednesday
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Enrico Gheno's discussion problem with textures distribution
"Just got your model-- as expected the model was located very far from the world coordinate system origin-- almost 6000 meters away.  This will not work.  To fix the problem I did the following: Switched the coordinate system to WCS using…"
Wednesday
miguel martinez replied to miguel martinez's discussion Model shadows
"Thank you Roy, I reinserted the model close to the origin in another file and worked fine. Thanks."
Tuesday
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to miguel martinez's discussion Model shadows
"You can also run into problems if you're using a very long lens and the camera is located far from the model."
Tuesday
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to miguel martinez's discussion Model shadows
"I don't know for sure, but I'm guessing you're also having a precision problem related to either the drawing units or the model being located far from the origin.  See the discussion…"
Tuesday
miguel martinez posted a discussion

Model shadows

hello I am new on NXT and I am having trougble with some models because gives me some unsedirable shadows. How I can fix this.It is supposed to have all the white surfaces smooth but it is giving me some shadows and lines.See More
Tuesday
Enrico Gheno replied to Enrico Gheno's discussion problem with textures distribution
"Ho provato to move all the elements on 0,0,0 but nothing better.  I load the 3D model"
Tuesday

© 2015   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service