AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

Does ArStudio work with AutoCAD 2019 yet?

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The latest version posted on our downloads page should notice that AutoCAD 2019 is installed and should work with AutoCAD 2019.

Is that version 1.0.86.0?

When I try to use it, it says it needs updating to version 1.0.100.0.

Sorry-- Rich was confused as is responding to something else.  Definitely let it update to build 100 for arstudio. I don't think it will work with 2019 yet, I haven't done anything.  You can try netloading the version used for 2018.  It may work but may require you to netload each time.

Where can I find build 100?

Run the standalone arstudio from the start menu and agree to the update -- OR-- run the program called UpdateManager from the folder called Ar Studio Extras or something like that.

If it doesn't prompt you to update-- you've already got 100 and you're all set.

Yes, I've got it working now.

The download link on this site doesn't give you the latest version.

Yep.  I'll change it, but this link will often go "stale" periodically, especially during this rapid development phase.  The product will update it itself as needed so you'll be able to stay current.

Sorry...I need to read these a little more slowly...

It's my fault for putting two posts out at the same time.

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Rich Hart replied to Stuart Nathan's discussion Crashing
"I don't see the model attached here. Can you send it to me using my email address? rich.hart@renderplus.com"
30 minutes ago
Stuart Nathan replied to Stuart Nathan's discussion Crashing
"I have already sent dwg. But here it is again."
5 hours ago
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Stuart Nathan's discussion Crashing
"Send a sample drawing with the groundcover if possible-- it may be a scale issue."
Wednesday
"That's what I did too. I installed the older version of AccuRender that you're running, but it works fine for me. Wen you have a chance, could you let it run for maybe a half hour and see if it ever returns?"
Wednesday
"Yes it does exist. I am using nxt to add groundcover and browsing for the file. It stops when loading file."
Wednesday
"That groundcover file works for me. I assume that we are trying to fine the image file for the grass on you machine, and looking everywhere if we cannot find it, and that is taking forever to do the search. On my machine, that image file is located…"
Wednesday
"Here is one."
Wednesday
Rich Hart replied to Wayne Williamson's discussion Roy I Screwed Up
"It looked like the materials Horizontal Siding was being used for some of the walls. I edited that material and saw that it was based on a texture image where the strength was set to 1.0, so the material would simply be the color of the texture…"
Tuesday

© 2018   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service