AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

I've been tasked with "taking my renderings to the next level".

My boss has seen a competitors brochure containing some excellent renderings and wants me to produce something similar. The question is whether I've gone as far as I can with Accurender or whether there's something more I can do.

The first 2 images are samples of the best I can achieve with Accurender. The other images are from the competitors brochure. In particular, note the very natural lighting conditions.

Views: 1565

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

3d max vray-one step higher-

What does your boss mean as "higher level" ? In my opinion all the "black framed" pictures are not really higher level, maybe except of the last one - with alucobond beams and bryces.

Finding new boss could do I guess...   :-)  Awesome details, Peter.

Mike - In my privat opinion, nXt is far more usefull than 3DMax - segnificant faster and much easier to operate. 

oh yes  NXT faster and very easy to use I still use it every day....i am also using max vray and sure there are a lots of setting to do before you get the image effect you want.Its much more photo realistic than NXT.

Really can't find anything to be ashamed of, Peter. You surely got nXt to highest possible level. Vray images look good, but in my opinion really not better than nXt ones (your work), even the last one Maciej mentioned. I was playing with Vray demo for Sketchup in the past, but quickly realized, that for the highest rendering  quality it was not fast at all nor easy to setup. Of course I could be wrong :)

There's something about the ambient light in the 3D Max images that makes them look more realistic. Mine look a bit cartoony, but I can't quite say why.

El ojo humano, en la realidad, no lacanza a percibir los colores tan intensos. Por lo general el resplandor producido por los halos de luz y la iluminacion del ambiente producen colores menos intensos.

you are wrong...:D

Agree... :)

Hola a todos, antes que nada mi mejores deseos para este año que inicia. En lo personal, creo que Peter es uno de los mejores representantes en el uso del NXT. Creo que el manejo de la luz y de los materiales es magnifico. Es importante mencionar qeu los grandes maestros del VRAY, siempre tienen un modelo "crudo" el cual representa un 70% - 80% del trabajo final; el porcentaje restante corresponde a el proceso de postproduccion, dependiendo de cada persona esto recae en photoshop, lightroom, etc. Adjunto mi pequeña contribucion al respecto de las imagenes de Peter con lo poco de postproduccion qeu manejo. Saludos 

Attachments:

Aqui podemos ver las dos imagenes juntas

Attachments:

Here's an attempt using a HDRI background instead of the default sky.

The only problem is that it takes a lot longer to resolve.

what do you want??? blood????...:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

Peter Milner posted photos
3 hours ago
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio for AutoCAD
"1-  On the Rendering Tab there is a popdown called Destination.  The option is called something like "Local Out of Process".  2-  No, installation will require admin access."
Oct 5
Mark Brinkman replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio for AutoCAD
"I am an old Accurender user. I now need to try and re-create some old images from old models. (about 20 years old) I have now downloaded Accurender Studio, and now work with AutoCAD 2016 and 2017 I have 2 questions related to Accurender Studio: 1)…"
Oct 4
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Peter Milner's discussion AR Studio ground plane
"Yep-- the groundplane in ArStudio should be turned on in that case-- but you will get a rectangle which may need to be sized.  If it's not turning on, that's probably a bug."
Sep 26
Peter Milner replied to Peter Milner's discussion AR Studio ground plane
"Not to worry. I've just seen that ArStudio has its own version of a ground plane. It just doesn't translate the old nXt one."
Sep 26
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Peter Milner's discussion AR Studio ground plane
"Sorry-- just got back into town last night.  Infinite objects aren't supported in ArStudio-- so yes-- the ground plane has to be represented by a finite object, in this case a rectangle.  You don't have to use mine, you can use…"
Sep 25
mike makki commented on Tibor K. Karsai's photo
Thumbnail

WestlakeV - Copy

"good image and nice montage... the only thing is that the sky is too blue ... a light colour and would make it perfect"
Sep 21
Peter Milner posted a discussion

AR Studio ground plane

The ground plane in Accurender Studio appears as a rectangular surface under the object rather than extending to the horizon.See More
Sep 19

© 2019   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service