AccuRender nXt

advanced rendering for AutoCAD

New forum.  Start any discussion you like.  I'll be moving some of the old stuff over for reference.

Views: 170

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

George, tsss, tsss, tsss! ;o)
Jan, I play guitar & harmonica, drink beer, sing out of tune, am able to carry heavy stuff and my wife let me in very late.... We could make a "nXt band"... ;o)
Count me in for drinking beer... My guitar playing is SO rusty, I would be lucky to play a G cord.
I can do sax or keyboards.
Sounds like we have a nXt Band starting. The Accurender's?

Peter Milner said:
I can do sax or keyboards.
Maybe some bouzouki ad would make the scheme sound more "international" ? :)
Drummer too back in college and graduate school. With a little practice a dem a skill shall surly come back!
THE ACCURENDERS... Yeah! Kevin, we got the name! George, have you an electrical bouzouki, must nice with wah wah and distortion.... Heavy metal bouzouki! ;o)
This would be something. I'm already dreaming of the great accurender users day. Everybody comes together and we could talk to real physic persons. A nice dinner and lots of booze. After that a live gig by the accurenders. Of course this meeting should take place in Brussels Belgium because uhmmm... uhmmm... my drumkit is to big to ship overseas?
If anyone is interested in my drum skills, you can find me at www.littletandthegang.be
No, Marc, it's prog-rock bouzouki with some psychedelic tint and a lot of improvisation... :)
Prog-rock-psyche bouzouki, mmmh, must be picturesque, with a little dusty piece of peyotl that must remain under the bed of my rusty VW camping car which is dying at the bottom of my garden...;o) Jan, belgium is nice, but to far, and as S. Dali said, Perpignan's train station (France) is the center of the world, so I think that Montpellier in France is the closer to this town. Don't forget Jan that we talk to the whole world.... Our little global party has definitly found his place, here, in Montpellier... ;o)))))
Montpellier, Brussels... let's make it Paris. Sounds like a good compromise. Et bon de maintenir mon français
I saw your videos, congratulations! That's the good old song of the 70 we love, and I think a big part of the nXt users love (I feel that, don't know why ;o))... I don't know if you need your frensch for a long time, I suppose you're not "Wallon" ;o) And one more time, congratulation! ... And OK for Paris, I did my architecture studies here, I love it.

RSS

Search

Translate

Latest Activity

George Ioannidis commented on Peter Milner's photo
Thumbnail

screend brochure 2019 05

"Those are all exceptional work, Peter! Congratulations!On this one only: bricks look big to me, but maybe I am wrong. Also some areas in shadow look still a bit noisy."
Wednesday
Peter Milner posted photos
Oct 15
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio for AutoCAD
"1-  On the Rendering Tab there is a popdown called Destination.  The option is called something like "Local Out of Process".  2-  No, installation will require admin access."
Oct 5
Mark Brinkman replied to Roy Hirshkowitz's discussion AccuRender Studio for AutoCAD
"I am an old Accurender user. I now need to try and re-create some old images from old models. (about 20 years old) I have now downloaded Accurender Studio, and now work with AutoCAD 2016 and 2017 I have 2 questions related to Accurender Studio: 1)…"
Oct 4
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Peter Milner's discussion AR Studio ground plane
"Yep-- the groundplane in ArStudio should be turned on in that case-- but you will get a rectangle which may need to be sized.  If it's not turning on, that's probably a bug."
Sep 26
Peter Milner replied to Peter Milner's discussion AR Studio ground plane
"Not to worry. I've just seen that ArStudio has its own version of a ground plane. It just doesn't translate the old nXt one."
Sep 26
Roy Hirshkowitz replied to Peter Milner's discussion AR Studio ground plane
"Sorry-- just got back into town last night.  Infinite objects aren't supported in ArStudio-- so yes-- the ground plane has to be represented by a finite object, in this case a rectangle.  You don't have to use mine, you can use…"
Sep 25
mike makki commented on Tibor K. Karsai's photo
Thumbnail

WestlakeV - Copy

"good image and nice montage... the only thing is that the sky is too blue ... a light colour and would make it perfect"
Sep 21

© 2019   Header image courtesy Peter Milner   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service